1) Smart Watercoolers Ltd, registered in England & Wales, at registered office address of Unit 10 Coker Road, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, BS22 6BX, t/a Glug Glug Glug (the company) undertake to deliver to the customer at the appointed location the specified services on a mutually agreed schedule.
2) This agreement shall be binding for the contract period, and thereafter shall be renewed automatically on each anniversary of the contract for a further period of twelve months. Either party may terminate this agreement prior to the anniversary, by notice in writing, served upon the other party at their respective address shown in this agreement, either by post, fax or email. Early termination of the agreement during the initial contract period will result in the remaining cost of the contract period becoming immediately payable.
3) The customer must pay all monies within 30 days of the date of issue of the company’s invoice. If any invoice remains outstanding 30 days after the same is due, interest shall become payable in addition, calculated on a monthly basis from the due date of payment, at the rate of one and a half percent per month. Late payments may also incur a late payment fee of £20. Late payments in excess of 90 days will incur a fixed fee of £40, payable immediately, plus any costs incurred in recovering the outstanding amount.
4) Except for the customer’s obligation to pay for the equipment and/or services in the event it is affected, neither party shall be liable for failure to perform its obligations under this agreement if such failure results from circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to Acts of God, government intervention, fire, explosion, terrorism, extreme adverse weather conditions, telecommunications failure and civil commotion.
5) This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
6) The company cannot be held liable for the quality of the water source entering the water cooler/boiler.
7) The company shall be entitled to assign this agreement and any rights thereunder.
1) All equipment is supplied to the customer by the company on the terms and conditions described in this agreement. The equipment furnished to the customer by the company shall remain the property of the company. The company agrees to perform a bi-annual sanitation and filter exchange without charge to the customer. However, the day-to-day cleaning is the responsibility of the customer. This includes emptying drip trays, wiping the splash panel and cleaning the external outer cabinet to maintain a clean appearance and ensure complete hygiene.
2) The Water Coolers/Boilers are the property of the Company and the customer is responsible to insure and protect them against all risks of physical loss or damage, other than damage arising from faulty equipment. In the case of uninsured damage to the Water Coolers/Boilers the customer is liable to pay for any repairs required and/or replacement costs of any equipment.
3) The company may, by notice in writing, immediately terminate the customer’s right to possession of the equipment and recover possession thereof at any time during the contract period of the agreement, if the following events have occurred:
a) The customer has failed to observe or perform its obligations under the agreement.
b) If the customer becomes insolvent, or unable to pay its debts, or shall suffer from a receiving order or attachment order composition or agreement, for the benefit of creditors or, being a corporate body, pass a resolution for the voluntary winding up, then the customer will make the equipment available to the company or its authorised agent and will pay the company all arrears of rental and/or charges due at the date of termination.
4) The customer shall be responsible for annual PAT testing of the equipment and maintenance of full written records in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
5) The following charges apply: a) Copy Invoice: £5. b) Copy Statement: £5. c) Copy Contract: £5. d) Returned Coolers/Boilers with damage other than fair wear and tear: £100. e) Insurance (if not covered by customer’s own insurance): £1 per unit per month. f) Malicious breakages or damage to Coolers/Boilers will be charged at cost price.
6) Upon early termination of the contract, a charge of £75 per unit will be made for Cooler/Boiler removal.
7) Upon termination of the contract a final account will be rendered and any outstanding monies will become immediately payable.
1) The company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the servicing of any equipment or other performance under this agreement. The sole and exclusive remedy of any breach of condition or warranty, express or implied, statutory or otherwise including liability for negligence on the part of the company shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any defective equipment or other item supplied and shall in no event include liability for incidental or consequential loss or damage.
2) The company agrees to perform a bi-annual sanitation and filter exchange. However, the day-to-day cleaning is the responsibility of the customer. This includes emptying drip trays, wiping the splash panel and cleaning the external outer cabinet to maintain a clean appearance and ensure complete hygiene. Repairs, parts and labour may be chargeable.
Head Office Address: Glug Glug Glug, Unit 10, Worle Industrial Estate, Coker Road, Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset BS22 6BX Tel: 01934 631666